Activated 5-Layer Carbon Filter Inserts for Reusable Face Masks (Pack of 10)
- Equipped with 5-layer protection to help filter out almost 100% of particulates.
- Made with spun-bound polyester, activated carbon and high-efficiency, melt-blown, non-woven polypropylene.
- Leading filter technology ready to combat the harmful particles you are exposed to daily.
GUARANTEED SAME-DAY SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS PLACED BY 5:00PM EST
Activated 5-Layer Carbon Filters
- Product Specifications
- 4.5" x 3"
- Product Composition
- Layers 1 and 5:
- Spun-bound polyester material that filters out larger particles.
- Layer 3 (middle):
- Activated carbon layer that traps particulate matter via an adhesion process.
- Layers 2 and 4:
- High-efficiency, melt-blown, non-woven polypropylene that can filter smaller substances.
- How long will a PM2.5 filter last?
- With respect to our PM2.5 filters, it is recommended that the filter be replaced after a maximum of 12 hours of use. For instance, if you use the filter continuously at work for 8-12 hours a day, it is recommended that you replace the filter after every single use. If you use the filter occasionally for 1-2 hours at a time, you may be able to reuse the filter more than once, up to a maximum of 12 hours. Another useful rule of thumb is to replace whenever inhalation resistance increases – when it becomes harder to draw a breath, even if the 12-hour maximum use time has not elapsed.
- Price and Package Details
- 10 FILTERS / PACK
- Price listed is per pack