Surgical N95 NIOSH Certified & FDA Registered Healthcare Respirator Mask with Head Straps Made in USA by Honeywell (Box of 20)
- Designed with comfort in mind
- Materials feel smooth and soft next to the skin
- Flexible, light-weight construction conforms gently to the face, minimizing pressure points
- Durable, latex-free dual-welded head straps are easy to don and doff and provide a secure and comfortable fit. Straps are water-resistant.
- Dye-free and non-sensitizing
- Adjustable nosepiece for a customizable fit
- Cup-shape with spacious breathing chamber
- Multi-layer absorption media designed for lower breathing resistance
- One size
- Fluid-resistant ASTM F1862 160 mmHg
GUARANTEED SAME-DAY SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS PLACED BY 5:00PM EST
Honeywell DC365 Surgical N95 Respirator is an easy-to-don and doff, high-fluid-resistant surgical respirator designed for clinician satisfaction across the spectrum of care.
This respirator is approved and cleared for use in healthcare settings under the FDA/NIOSH MOU 225-18-006. Standard Test Procedures used by NIOSH NPPTL under NIOSH Title 42 Code of Federal Regulations, Part 84. FDA registered. This Surgical N95 provides protection against particulates at the N95 filter efficiency level and conforms to recognized standards for flammability, fluid resistance and biocompatibility
- 11.3” x 26.2” x 11”
- Package Details
- 20 PCS / BOX
- Price listed is per box
- Outer Layer - Nonwoven filter media, dye-free and non-sensitizing
- Middle Layer - Meltblown filter media
- Inner Layer - Hydrophobic spunbond polypropylene
- Head Straps - Polyester and spandex, ultrasonic-bonded
- Nose Clip - Galvanized steel wire encased in polypropylene, ultrasonic-bonded
Due to the nature of our products and obvious safety concerns, we are unable to accept any returns or exchanges on masks or respirators, even if unopened. All sales are final. We appreciate your understanding!
All products are free from graphene, biographene, latex and fibreglass. All of our products are safe and meet the Health Canada standards.