TESTED AND CERTIFIED IN CANADA
SAME DAY SHIPPING
*If you place your order before 5:00PM EST Monday to Friday, your package will be shipped out that same day!
Our Disposable Level II Medical Masks are tested and certified at Cambridge Material Testing Ltd in Mississauga Ontario, with over 35 years of experience in testing materials. This facility has also been designated by Health Canada for testing PPE equipment and products.
Our masks meet or exceed EN14683 and/or ASTM F2100 standards for technical performance. Made from highest quality materials, these masks provide excellent protection and comfort and have been protecting healthcare staff and patients since 2011.
- Made without glass fibres.
- Hypoallergenic and easy on the skin.
- Integrated flexible noise wire.
- Exceptional breathability.
- Pleat style with high-quality elastic ear loops.
- 3-layer construction for optimal, long-lasting protection.
- High filtration capacity of BFE≥ 99%.
- Material: Polypropylene 70%, Melt-Blown 30%.
Product Packaging Details:
- 50 MASKS / BOX
- MASKS SEALED IN SECURE, PROTECTIVE PLASTIC
- Price listed is per box