REGISTERED WITH HEALTH CANADA
SAME DAY SHIPPING
*If you place your order before 5:00PM EST Monday to Friday, your package will be shipped out that same day!
Easy, hygienic measurement of temperature without contact, the Infrared Thermometer is a measuring instrument that uses the infrared receiving principle to measure human body temperature. When using, simply point the temperature probe at the forehead of the individual and press the measurement key to quickly and accurately measure their temperature. Designed with a high-quality detector, keep your staff safe while they treat their patients. No-contact, non-invasive infrared technology reads from the forehead, preventing cross-infection between multiple people.
- Reads body, object and room temperatures with ease.
- Easy to use while providing fast and reliable results.
- Temperature results provided in 0.5 seconds.
- Interprets in both Celsius and Fahrenheit.
- No-touch, non-invasive.
- Prevents cross-infection between multiple people.
- Power: 2 x AA Batteries (NOT INCLUDED)
- Memory: 32 sets
- Automatically Power Off: Around 30 seconds
- Temperature Ranges:
- 32.0° - 43.0°C (89.6° - 109.4°F)
- 32.0° - 42.9°C (89.6° - 109.2°F)
- Regular Size:
Please note that the thermometer requires two (2) AA batteries which are not included.
Product Package Details:
- Choose either the Mini or the Regular size.
- Sold individually.
- Price listed is per thermometer